• Sun., Dec. 04, 2016 1:00 PM - 4:25 PM EST Live Redskins Pregame Show Live Kevin Sheehan gets the action started at 1:30pm with the Official Redskins Radio Pregame Show presented by Koch – three hours of expert analysis, coaches interviews, key matchups, NFC East Game Day Previews, fantasy football updates and more!

Plus, this year Hall of Fame running back John Riggins will join Kevin in the broadcast booth during the final 90 minutes of the show, giving fans unparalleled pregame analysis for every Redskins game right up to kickoff.
  • Mon., Dec. 05, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fane unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches, and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m./7:30 a.m. daily)

Time: 5:30 p.m.

Location: Comcast SportsNet

• Thu., Dec. 15, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Time: 5:30 p.m.

Location: Comcast SportsNet

Beyond The Sidelines: Kirsten On Cheerleading, School And Future

Posted by Stephen Czarda on February 24, 2015 – 1:47 pm

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Get to know your Washington Redskins Cheerleaders beyond the sidelines! Today’s cheerleader is Kirsten, who is also a nanny and a full-time student.

Hey everyone! I am Kirsten. Beyond the sidelines I am a nanny and a full-time student.

Our Washington Redskins Cheerleaders (WRC) practice schedule is super demanding, which can make it difficult for me to balance my school and work schedule as well.

Planning and writing down a specific schedule with time slots is very helpful for me.

Things don’t always go the way you plan, of course, but it at least gives me guideline to follow. Additionally, my best friend Meag, who is also on the team, and I live close to each other.

We carpool to practice together which means a few extra minutes of studying in the car whenever she drives.

I have also learned that time management is key. I make sure to remind myself this type of schedule is only temporary but worth it!

I am currently in school as a Nursing Major in hopes to become a pediatric nurse.

I also have so much love and respect for the men and women who serve for our country. After going on a military tour this past month, I gained so much insight about the life of someone who is deployed. In the future, I would love to come up with a new way to honor those who fight for our freedom.

Being a nanny is hard work, but so much fun. I hope to have children one day and I like to joke that the three kids that I nanny are helping me to practice for motherhood. You have to work under a lot of pressure when taking care of toddlers. I have learned so much about myself because of being a nanny. Teaching children brings you back to the basics, and I have become a much more patient person because of it.

I truly believe kids teach us so much more than we teach them!

Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »