• Sun., Dec. 04, 2016 1:00 PM - 4:25 PM EST Live Redskins Pregame Show Live Kevin Sheehan gets the action started at 1:30pm with the Official Redskins Radio Pregame Show presented by Koch – three hours of expert analysis, coaches interviews, key matchups, NFC East Game Day Previews, fantasy football updates and more!

Plus, this year Hall of Fame running back John Riggins will join Kevin in the broadcast booth during the final 90 minutes of the show, giving fans unparalleled pregame analysis for every Redskins game right up to kickoff.
  • Mon., Dec. 05, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fane unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches, and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m./7:30 a.m. daily)

Time: 5:30 p.m.

Location: Comcast SportsNet

• Thu., Dec. 15, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Time: 5:30 p.m.

Location: Comcast SportsNet

Redskins Share Christmas Plans And Memories

Posted by Jake Kring-Schreifels on December 25, 2014 – 12:00 pm

What you can't hear is the Christmas music in the background

A photo posted by Will Compton (@_willcompton) on

RELATED LINKS:
DeSean Jackson Comes Up Big Vs. Former Team
Robert Griffin III: Eagles Game ‘A Great Team Win’

Redskins linebacker Will Compton set the mood on Instagram Tuesday night.

He is ready for Christmas as are many other Redskins’ players, who will take the holiday off and enjoy time with their families and friends.

The Redskins Blog caught up with a variety of players to ask about their Christmas memories, their plans to celebrate the day and thoughts they have this time of year.

~Holiday Thoughts~

Safety Ryan Clark

“The thing I’m looking forward to most is my children and getting to see my family get excited about spending the holiday together. Food is always good. It’s always good to eat. But for me, it’s just about bringing happiness to the people you love and the people around you and also try to make sure that my family and my children understand what the holiday’s about, though.”

Linebacker Keenan Robinson

“This is a time of year where everyone is thinking about family, thinking about the Christmas spirit. From the Redskins, I just want to wish everybody a happy holidays out there and hope you guys have a good New Year’s, as well.”

~Memorable Presents~

Linebacker Trent Murphy

“I think I got a half-pony, half-horse one Christmas. That was about as good as it gets.”

Linebacker Will Compton

“The Christmas that always comes to mind was when the Sega Genesis came out. I got it growing up…and the Playstation. Those old consoles when you were just a kid. Then I got video games: Madden, Sonic, all of them…Lion King. Those are some big moments.”

Tight End Logan Paulsen (celebrating first Christmas in his new house)

“We kind of went more academic with our presents [for our son]. The big memory I have growing up is getting a bike for Christmas. I was probably five. Then when you get your first gaming console that was a big one.”

~Plans~

Linebacker Trevardo Williams

“My brother is on a base in the Navy. So I’m going to go see him. He’s been cooking up a storm. He’s been cooking ever since he was young. I just like the get together and the jokes. It’s entertaining. There’s all that noise. I just like that because I don’t really have much of that throughout the year because I’m so busy.”

Running Back Chris Thompson

My family came down Monday from Florida so we’re just hanging out. We’re really having our Christmas dinner [Christmas Eve] and Christmas day I’m going to some family and hang with them. It’s some good family time that I haven’t had with my parents in a long time.”

Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »