• Sun., Dec. 11, 2016 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST Live Redskins PreGame Show with Kevin Sheehan and John Riggins Kevin Sheehan gets the action started at 10am with the Official Redskins Radio Pregame Show presented by Koch – three hours of expert analysis, coaches interviews, key matchups, NFC East Game Day Previews, fantasy football updates and more!

Plus, this year Hall of Fame running back John Riggins will join Kevin in the broadcast booth during the final 90 minutes of the show, giving fans unparalleled pregame analysis for every Redskins game right up to kickoff.
  • Sun., Dec. 11, 2016 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM EST Live Postgame Press Conferences Redskins head coach Jay Gruden, quarterback Kirk Cousins and select players address the media following the Redskins vs. Eagles game at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pa.
  • Mon., Dec. 12, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fane unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches, and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m./7:30 a.m. daily)

Time: 5:30 p.m.

• Fri., Dec. 16, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Time: 5:30 p.m.

Location: Comcast SportsNet

• Mon., Dec. 19, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Time: 5:30 p.m.

Location: Comcast SportsNet

• Mon., Dec. 19, 2016 11:30 PM - 11:59 PM EST Live Postgame Press Conferences Redskins head coach Jay Gruden, quarterback Kirk Cousins and select players address the media following the Redskins vs. Panthers game at FedExField in Landover, Md.
  • Tue., Dec. 20, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Time: 5:30 p.m.

Location: Comcast SportsNet

Fan Customizes Burgundy And Gold Shoes To Match Redskins Gear

Posted by Stephen Czarda on November 25, 2014 – 7:00 am

(Courtesy Alan Grabowski)

(Courtesy Alan Grabowski)

RELATED LINKS:
Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s Burgundy And Gold Gameday Shoes
Kevin Durant’ Birthday Party Featured Redskins Jersey, Burgundy And Gold Shoes

Lifelong Washington Redskins fan Alan Grabowski needed an outlet for the increasing number of shoes in his closet.

So, the self-admitted sneakerhead from Connecticut took a pair of his Nike Air Max 95s and turned them into any Redskins fan’s dream footwear choice.

“My wife and I planned a trip to see the Redskins play the Giants at FedExField on September 25th, [and] I had plenty of Redskins jerseys, shirts and hats to wear down there, but realized I didn’t have any footwear,” Grabowski told The Redskins Blog. “So I decided to take an old pair of Air Max 95s and transform them into Redskins sneakers.”

grabowskiHaving customized other pairs of shoes in the past, Grabowski said the transformation from your standard pair of Air Max 95s to the burgundy and gold colorway took about six hours.

“I’m a sneakerhead and my obsession with buying sneakers got to be a bit too much,” he said. “So I took it upon myself to learn how to customize my old sneakers. I’ve been customizing now for a little over a year and I’m learning more and more with each pair.

“The process took about five to six hours of prepping, painting and finishing. When I first started, a pair would usually take me a couple of days. I’ve definitely learned how to speed up the process now.”

As for this particular pair of customized Redskins sneakers, Grabowski said he got a lot of compliments from fellow Redskins Nation members.

“While I was down there I had a bunch of people ask me about them, it was great,” he said. “I wear them every Sunday now.”

Grabowski is hoping that in the future he can take more of his old pairs of shoes, change them up, and add them to his ever-growing Redskins collection.

“I definitely plan on doing another pair of Redskins sneakers,” he said. “I will be making a pair for my son and probably my wife in the near future. I used the classic script logo on the other pair, but I’d like to use the helmet logo on my next pair.”

To see more of Grabowski’s work, check out his Facebook page AG Customs.

Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »