• Sun., Dec. 04, 2016 1:00 PM - 4:25 PM EST Live Redskins Pregame Show Live Kevin Sheehan gets the action started at 1:30pm with the Official Redskins Radio Pregame Show presented by Koch – three hours of expert analysis, coaches interviews, key matchups, NFC East Game Day Previews, fantasy football updates and more!

Plus, this year Hall of Fame running back John Riggins will join Kevin in the broadcast booth during the final 90 minutes of the show, giving fans unparalleled pregame analysis for every Redskins game right up to kickoff.
  • Mon., Dec. 05, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fane unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches, and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m./7:30 a.m. daily)

Time: 5:30 p.m.

• Thu., Dec. 15, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Time: 5:30 p.m.

Location: Comcast SportsNet

Greg Ducre, Jackson Jeffcoat Signed To 53-Man Roster

Posted by Stephen Czarda on October 8, 2014 – 3:54 pm

BzcIqjVCcAAxazH

For cornerback Greg Ducre and linebacker Jackson Jeffcoat, opportunity is everything.

It was announced on Wednesday that Ducre was signed to the Redskins’ active roster from the San Diego Chargers’ practice squad, while Jeffcoat was signed to the active roster after spending the last few weeks on the practice squad.

“Yesterday at 12 p.m. they just called and told me that they wanted to get me and I agreed,” Ducre said Wednesday before his first practice with the Redskins. “I’m glad they gave me the opportunity to come here and compete.”

Ducre said that he brings great speed with him to Washington along with special teams experience.

“I’ve played gunner, kickoff return – everything,” he said. “Anywhere I can help this team out, that’s where I want to be. One-on-one matchups are what I love.”

Jeffcoat, meanwhile, said he feels pretty good with where he’s at after getting to know the system as a member of the practice squad.

“I’m able to watch the guys that have been doing special teams and learn from them,” he said. “And they’ve been good helping me out and taking me aside and tell me whats going on.

“I plan on coming out here and working my butt off. I can run, I get off blocks and I can do things like that, so on special teams, that’s definitely helps to be able to get in space and make tackles.”

Complete roster moves from Wednesday

Capture

For more from the team to include exclusive videos, photos and written content, be sure to “like” the Redskins’ Official Facebook page now.

Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »