• Tue., Sep. 23, 2014 12:45 PM - 1:00 PM EDT Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden speaks to media following practice at Redskins Park in Loudoun County, Va. on Tuesday, September 23, 2014.
  • Tue., Sep. 23, 2014 1:00 PM - 1:15 PM EDT Live Cousins Press Conference Redskins QB Kirk Cousins will take the podium and speak to media after practice at Redskins Park in Loudoun County, Va. on Tuesday, September 23, 2014.
  • Tue., Sep. 23, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Wed., Sep. 24, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Thu., Sep. 25, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Thu., Sep. 25, 2014 6:55 PM - 7:15 PM EDT Live Verizon Gametime Live Redskins pregame show hosted by Lou Holder LIVE from FedExField before the Redskins vs. Giants kickoff on Thursday, September 25, 2014.
  • Thu., Sep. 25, 2014 11:45 PM - 11:59 PM EDT Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden takes the podium following the Redskins vs. Giants game at FedExField on Thursday, September 25, 2014.
  • Fri., Sep. 26, 2014 12:00 AM - 12:15 AM EDT Live Player Press Conference Select Redskins players take the podium following the Redskins vs. Giants game at FedExField on Thursday, September 25, 2014.
  • Fri., Sep. 26, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Mon., Sep. 29, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

Players Give Father’s Day Shout-Outs

Posted by Stephen Czarda on June 16, 2014 – 11:10 am

Several Washington Redskins players took to social media on Sunday to talk about their dads on Father’s Day. Some were also on the receiving end of shout-outs.

(All captions in italics from the players’ Instagram accounts.)

Quarterback Robert Griffin III:

Happy Father’s Day to this man!!! Been there for us since day 1! I am honored to have your Name! Everything you have done has been for us. I am blessed to give back to you, for you & with you! You taught me to dream big. You taught me to know my why. You taught me how to work for it. You showed me the ways of God. I wouldn’t be who I am or where I am without your love, guidance & sacrifice for your family. I am your only Son & I pray I have made you proud. Love You Dad.

Safety Ryan Clark:

Defensive lineman Chris Baker:

Happy Fathers Day to the best Dad ever. My #1supporter from day 1 Love Youuuuuuuuuu

Linebacker Will Compton:

Happy Father’s Day to William Earl Compton Jr.@dukeofbt Has played a huge role in my life to help me where I am today. Love you, pop

Linebacker Keenan Robinson:

Happy Fathers Day to my dad @ilove2golf I’m beyond thankful for this man right here

Defensive lineman Jarvis Jenkins:

Happy Father’s Day @mittieboy9 they may say we look alike but I couldn’t rock that Tevin Cambell curl like you tho

Cornerback Bashaud Breeland:

Happy birthday from and happy Father’s Day from you!#thanks4greatday

Offensive lineman Tevita Stevens:

#happyfathersday to my pops. He is my perfect example of always staying cool. Haha love him. #SrJr

Wide receiver Santana Moss:

They often ask me wht player did I look up to growing up.. To be honest there was only one I wanted to be and I watched him everyday teach us the game of life! Cldnt ask for a better teacher/father Thts why your seeds who they are today cuz the lessons learned for just being there .. Happy Father’s Day Da Frm the one u called yo star Frm day one !!!

Linebacker Gabe Miller:

Cornerback Richard Crawford:

Offensive lineman Adam Gettis:

Happy Fathers Day to all the influential men in my life, especially my father.

Tight end Niles Paul:

Happy Father’s Day to my pops. He used to [upset] me off all the time growing up b/c of how hard he pushed me. But now I know why. He believed in me & wasn’t going to allow me not to believe in myself. Without him I wouldn’t be where I’m at today & for that I will be forever grateful. Love you Pops

Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »