• Mon., Sep. 01, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Tue., Sep. 09, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Wed., Sep. 10, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Thu., Sep. 11, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Fri., Sep. 12, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

Players Give Father’s Day Shout-Outs

Posted by Stephen Czarda on June 16, 2014 – 11:10 am

Several Washington Redskins players took to social media on Sunday to talk about their dads on Father’s Day. Some were also on the receiving end of shout-outs.

(All captions in italics from the players’ Instagram accounts.)

Quarterback Robert Griffin III:

Happy Father’s Day to this man!!! Been there for us since day 1! I am honored to have your Name! Everything you have done has been for us. I am blessed to give back to you, for you & with you! You taught me to dream big. You taught me to know my why. You taught me how to work for it. You showed me the ways of God. I wouldn’t be who I am or where I am without your love, guidance & sacrifice for your family. I am your only Son & I pray I have made you proud. Love You Dad.

Safety Ryan Clark:

Defensive lineman Chris Baker:

Happy Fathers Day to the best Dad ever. My #1supporter from day 1 Love Youuuuuuuuuu

Linebacker Will Compton:

Happy Father’s Day to William Earl Compton Jr.@dukeofbt Has played a huge role in my life to help me where I am today. Love you, pop

Linebacker Keenan Robinson:

Happy Fathers Day to my dad @ilove2golf I’m beyond thankful for this man right here

Defensive lineman Jarvis Jenkins:

Happy Father’s Day @mittieboy9 they may say we look alike but I couldn’t rock that Tevin Cambell curl like you tho

Cornerback Bashaud Breeland:

Happy birthday from and happy Father’s Day from you!#thanks4greatday

Offensive lineman Tevita Stevens:

#happyfathersday to my pops. He is my perfect example of always staying cool. Haha love him. #SrJr

Wide receiver Santana Moss:

They often ask me wht player did I look up to growing up.. To be honest there was only one I wanted to be and I watched him everyday teach us the game of life! Cldnt ask for a better teacher/father Thts why your seeds who they are today cuz the lessons learned for just being there .. Happy Father’s Day Da Frm the one u called yo star Frm day one !!!

Linebacker Gabe Miller:

Cornerback Richard Crawford:

Offensive lineman Adam Gettis:

Happy Fathers Day to all the influential men in my life, especially my father.

Tight end Niles Paul:

Happy Father’s Day to my pops. He used to [upset] me off all the time growing up b/c of how hard he pushed me. But now I know why. He believed in me & wasn’t going to allow me not to believe in myself. Without him I wouldn’t be where I’m at today & for that I will be forever grateful. Love you Pops

Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »