• Fri., Oct. 31, 2014 12:30 PM - 12:45 PM EDT Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden speaks to media at Redskins Park in Loudoun County, Va. on Friday, October 31, 2014.
  • Fri., Oct. 31, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Sun., Nov. 02, 2014 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST Live Verizon Gametime Live Redskins pregame show hosted by Larry Michael LIVE from TCF Bank Stadium before the Redskins vs. Vikings game on Sunday, November 2, 2014.
  • Sun., Nov. 02, 2014 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM EST Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden takes the podium following the Redskins vs. Vikings game at TCF Bank Stadium on Sunday, November 2, 2014.
  • Sun., Nov. 02, 2014 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM EST Live Player Press Conference Select Redskins players take the podium following the Redskins vs. Vikings game at TCF Bank Stadium on Sunday, November 2, 2014.
  • Mon., Nov. 03, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

• Tue., Nov. 04, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

• Wed., Nov. 05, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

• Thu., Nov. 06, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

• Fri., Nov. 07, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Signing Off From Fan Appreciation Day

Posted by Stephen Czarda on August 3, 2013 – 3:31 pm

20130803_140559

What a day, Redskins fans. From the first fan that arrived at 11:30 p.m. last night to Robert Griffin III dotting the last “i” in his John Hancock, Fan Appreciation Day 2013 will forever go down in the record books.

The day centered around the 12 o’clock practice, but for most fans, the highlight of the day came shortly after 2 p.m.With sharpies in hand, they signed hundreds of autographs and touched countless lives of children and adults alike.

I was able to carry my fair share of the picture taking load, but it was impossible to snap every photo of every signature. Having said that, here’s an extensive gallery of the players, coaches and general manager Bruce Allen signing autographs.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Take it easy and we’ll see you again on Monday.

2 Responses to “Signing Off From Fan Appreciation Day”

1. By Drew Cheshire on Aug 3, 2013 | Reply

I was very excited to read this blog, because my son and I drove up from Charlotte and were at camp Friday and Saturday. I’m even more stoked to see him on the picture at the top! Thanks for posting! Can’t wait to show him this in the morning!

2. By Queen Vickie A. Eddings on Aug 5, 2013 | Reply

As a dedicated Fan.actic(meaning I was willing to arrive to the training camp so far each Saturday with a minimum 5hr wait until the gates opened-a lady has her priorities in order work comes 1st, M-F) I was truly disappointed by the process in which we the fans were treated during “Fan Appreciation Day” after having arrived 2:15AM I finally caught my glimpse of a player about 11:ish; honestly I was so beat up by the heat I don’t remember; still not letting that sway me since I was on the front line to again root for my personal fav “Mr. Moss”…but against what we were told the players didn’t initially interact w/the fans(I’m guessing largely due to the massive crowd-they have to consider players safety, understandable) thus causing further disappointment watching fellow fans fade with the increase of temperatures only to be told by the various coordinators that water was available “at a price” from different vendors; I say UNACCEPTABLE for F.A.D…I was there with 15 other family members 13 of which were actual Skins fans, we mutually agree that Saturday, August 3, 2013, at the Richmond Redskins Training Camp will forever be unofficially known as Fan UNapprciated Day; they came pout began practice, all while fans were literally fainting one after the other, so much so that they ran out of gurney’s to carry the distressed on AND they continued this process until about 2 at which time the thousands were battling for the attention of any one player to have their item tagged just to brag of the days’ memories-this lasted for maybe 15mins(again the heat & pure exhaustion has affected most of my memory, what I will remember most is that I along with my family & other fans who stood to support the team we bled for, felt jipped; you would think my distaste for it all will make me cancel plans to attend this Saturday’s Training Camp, but like I said I’m a Fan.atc so as any die hard would do…I’ll be there again most likely by 5am to see if they can redeem themselves in my eyes…btw I am a Richmonder so some would consider it to be insane to arrive as early as I do…but day 1 I was number 3 in line and Day 2 number 10(Saturday’s only)…depending on what level my insanity reaches only time will tell whether Day 3 would have me in the count…I’d like to acknowledge my partner in crime, my dear sister who has been traveling each weekend from Hampton for just the one day of what we hope would be Redskins Bliss…Thank you for enduring the madness :o)