You know the drill by now.
Participate in the Redskins-Seahawks social media Tug of War for Sunday afternoon’s NFC Wild Card round playoff game at FedExField and show, yet again, that you are the best fan base in the NFL.
You can do your part to win this 12th Man Battle just as the Redskins players will being trying to do on the field against the Seahawks on Sunday. Just remember: the Redskins are 5-0 in Twitter Tug of Wars this season (vs. the Cowboys, Giants, Panthers, Eagles and Ravens).
Here’s how to get involved:
– First, make sure you’re following the Redskins on both Twitter and Instagram and that you “like” the Redskins on Facebook.
– Then, click here to begin participating in the 12th Man Showdown against the Seahawks.
– After that, go crazy using the hash tag #HTTR in all tweets and Instagram posts. Each #HTTR mention counts.
Be sure to follow the Redskins everywhere you go:
– Facebook – www.facebook.com/redskins
– Twitter – www.twitter.com/redskins
– Google+ – www.google.com/+washingtonredskins
– Foursquare – www.foursquare.com/redskins
– Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/redskinsdotcom
– Instagram – http://instagram.com/redskins
Tags: 12th man, 2012 postseason, Seattle Seahawks, social media showdown, washington redskins
Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments »