He’s yet to miss a field goal in his NFL career and was the nation’s top collegiate kicker in 2009 — and YOU have the chance to hang out with him this week.
Redskins kicker Kai Forbath will be the team’s latest participant in the team’s Google+ Hangouts, which will be Friday at 2 p.m. Here’s how you can be picked to participate:
- Add the Washington Redskins to your Google+ circle.
– Then, click here for an RSVP form to enter for your chance to take part in the hangout with Forbath. Sure we need the important stuff like your name and contact information, but I’d say the most creative responses to the best nickname for Kai have a leg up on others.
If you aren’t picked to participate but still want to watch Friday’s Google+ Hangout LIVE, you can do so by visiting the Washington Redskins’ YouTube Channel at 2 p.m. Friday.
Forbath is just the most recent in a series of hangouts that Redskins players have participated in this season. If you’re new to the process or haven’t seen the others, check out some of our previous hangouts from this season so you can see how this whole process works:
Morris, by the way, surprised the participants with tickets to the Redskins’ preseason game vs. the Indianapolis Colts, so you just never know what to expect when hanging out with the Redskins.
So be sure to catch Forbath’s Google+ Hangout live and on air Friday at 2 p.m. and stay tuned for future Redskins Google+ Hangout opportunities.
Be sure to follow the Redskins everywhere you go:
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/redskins
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/redskins
- Google+ – www.google.com/+washingtonredskins
- Foursquare – www.foursquare.com/redskins
- Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/redskinsdotcom
- Instagram – http://instagram.com/redskins
Tags: Google+, Google+ Hangout, Kai Forbath, washington redskins
Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments »