Gaylord National’s popular ICE! winter holiday attraction returns this year with an all-new, hilarious theme: “ICE! featuring DreamWorks’ Shrek the Halls,” and Redskins fans attending on Wednesday will have the opportunity to mix and mingle with the First Ladies of Football.
The Washington Redskins Cheerleaders will be on hand for Redskins Fan Day at ICE! from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Gaylord National, 201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, Md.
Fans can now save $6 per ticket by using the discount code REDSKINS online (click here), on the phone 301-965-4000 or at the box office.
Redskins fan day is this Wednesday, Dec. 19 — don’t miss all the fun, including:
– Giant ice sculptures; Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, Gingy and Puss in Boots
– Twenty-feet tall ice slides carved entirely from TWO MILLION pounds of ice
– Washington Redskins Cheerleaders
– A great event for Redskins fans of all ages
– Click here to download a flyer with more information
Tags: gaylord national, ICE, washington redskins, washington redskins cheerleaders
Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »