After embarrassing the New York Giants fans in Monday night’s social media showdown, it’s time to get back to work, Redskins fans.
The “Battle of the Beltways” social showdown is underway for Sunday afternoon’s Redskins-Ravens game at FedExField. Like your favorite team on the field, we can extend our winning streak in social showdowns to four straight games.
Getting involved is easy:
- First, make sure you’re following the Redskins on both Twitter and Instagram and that you “like” the Redskins on Facebook.
– Then, click here to begin participating in the 12th Man Showdown against the Giants.
– After that, go crazy using the hash tag #HTTR in all tweets and Instagram posts. Each #HTTR mention counts.
We won Monday night’s showdown against the Giants by a whopping 87- to 13-percent tally. That’s a huge credit to you all for making it happen.
But it’s time to move on to the Ravens. Be like the Redskins and extend our winning streak to four games!
Be sure to follow the Redskins everywhere you go:
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/redskins
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/redskins
- Google+ – www.google.com/+washingtonredskins
- Foursquare – www.foursquare.com/redskins
- Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/redskinsdotcom
- Instagram – Click here
Tags: baltimore ravens, social showdown, washington redskins
Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »