Our social showdown whoopin’ of the Dallas Cowboys was certainly something to be proud of, but it’s time to move on — to the New York Giants.
We’ve challenged the Giants to another social showdown for our Monday Night Football matchup, and, starting now, you can make sure we get a head start so, like the Redskins on the field, we can get a third straight NFC East victory.
Getting involved is easy:
- First, make sure you’re following the Redskins on both Twitter and Instagram and that you “like” the Redskins on Facebook.
– Then, click here to begin participating in the 12th Man Showdown against the Giants.
– After that, go crazy using the hash tag #HTTR in all tweets and Instagram posts. Each #HTTR mention counts.
We won our last social showdown over the Cowboys by a 54-to-46 percent tally. Like I said, a whoopin’.
I might also want to add that we’re 5-0 this season in social showdowns, with wins over the Cowboys, Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Carolina Panthers and St. Louis Rams, so there’s no reason why we can’t make it 6-0.
Now get to tweeting/Instagramming. I can honestly say that the Redskins players enjoy seeing all your encouraging messages and photos, and you can also continue to prove that Redskins fans are the best in the NFL.
Be sure to follow the Redskins everywhere you go:
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/redskins
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/redskins
- Google+ – www.google.com/+washingtonredskins
- Foursquare – www.foursquare.com/redskins
- Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/redskinsdotcom
- Instagram – Click here
Tags: new york giants, social showdown, washington redskins
Posted in Uncategorized | 4 Comments »