With a win on and off the field against the Philadelphia Eagles this past weekend, it’s time to focus on a Thanksgiving Day thrashing of the hated Dallas Cowboys.
Participate in the Redskins-Cowboys social media Tug of War — which begins today and ends at the conclusion of Thursday afternoon’s game at Cowboys Stadium — and you can further prove that Redskins fans own the NFC East.
Just as the Redskins players will be battling on the field Thursday, we need you fans to do your part off of the field to ensure victory. Here’s how to get involved:
– First, make sure you’re following the Redskins on both Twitter and Instagram and that you “like” the Redskins on Facebook.
– Then, click here to begin participating in the 12th Man Showdown against the Cowboys.
– After that, go crazy using the hash tag #HTTR in all tweets and Instagram posts. Each #HTTR mention counts.
Be sure to follow the Redskins everywhere you go:
– Facebook – www.facebook.com/redskins
– Twitter – www.twitter.com/redskins
– Google+ – www.google.com/+washingtonredskins
– Foursquare – www.foursquare.com/redskins
– Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/redskinsdotcom
– Instagram – http://instagram.com/redskins
Tags: dallas cowboys, washington redskins, social media showdown, 12th Man Battle
Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »