Darrel Young may seem quiet and shy in the video above, but trust me — he is not quiet and shy.
And you’ll get a chance to figure out what I mean at 2 p.m. today, when the Redskins fullback takes part in our fifth Google+ Hangout of the 2012 season. He’ll be answering questions by YOU, the Redskins fans, and it’s not too late to sign up for your chance to get involved. Here’s how you can be picked to participate:
- Add the Washington Redskins to your Google+ circle.
- Then, click here for an RSVP form to enter for your chance to take part in the hangout with Young. Sure we need the important stuff like your name and contact information, but I’d say the most creative responses to the one-line rhyme section will have a leg up on others.
If you aren’t picked to participate but still want to watch today’s Google+ Hangout LIVE, you can do so by visiting the Washington Redskins’ YouTube Channel at 2 p.m.
Young’s Google+ Hangout is the fifth of the season for the Redskins. Defensive end Stephen Bowen — with help from nose tackle Barry Cofield — last participated Nov. 2.
And you can check out some of our other previous hangouts so you can see how this whole process works:
Morris, by the way, surprised the participants with tickets to the Redskins preseason game vs. the Indianapolis Colts, so you just never know what to expect when hanging out with the Redskins.
So be sure to catch Young’s Google+ Hangout live and on air today at 2 p.m. and stay tuned for future Redskins Google+ Hangout opportunities.
Be sure to follow the Redskins everywhere you go:
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/redskins
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/redskins
- Google+ – www.google.com/+washingtonredskins
- Foursquare – www.foursquare.com/redskins
- Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/redskinsdotcom
- Instagram – http://instagram.com/redskins
Tags: Darrel Young, Google+ Hangout, washington redskins
Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »