Participate in the Redskins-Eagles social media Tug of War for Sunday afternoon’s game at FedExField and show which fanbase owns the NFC East.
You can do your part to win this 12th Man Battle just as the Redskins players will being trying to do on the field against the Eagles Sunday.
Here’s how to get involved:
- First, make sure you’re following the Redskins on both Twitter and Instagram and that you “like” the Redskins on Facebook.
- Then, click here to begin participating in the 12th Man Showdown against the Eagles.
- After that, go crazy using the hash tag #HTTR in all tweets and Instagram posts. Each #HTTR mention counts.
Be sure to follow the Redskins everywhere you go:
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/redskins
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/redskins
- Google+ – www.google.com/+washingtonredskins
- Foursquare – www.foursquare.com/redskins
- Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/redskinsdotcom
- Instagram – http://instagram.com/redskins
Tags: 12th man, 2012 regular season, philadelphia eagles, social media showdown, washington redskins
Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment »