He’s a standout at fullback and on special teams for the Washington Redskins — not to mention he’s also a very funny dude — and YOU have the chance to hang out with him this week.
Redskins fullback Darrel Young will be the team’s latest participant in the team’s Google+ Hangouts, which will be Friday at 2 p.m. Here’s how you can be picked to participate:
- Add the Washington Redskins to your Google+ circle.
– Then, click here for an RSVP form to enter for your chance to take part in the hangout with Young. Sure we need the important stuff like your name and contact information, but I’d say the most creative responses to the one-line rhyme section will have a leg up on others.
If you aren’t picked to participate but still want to watch Friday’s Google+ Hangout LIVE, you can do so by visiting the Washington Redskins’ YouTube Channel at 2 p.m. Friday.
Young’s Google+ Hangout is the fifth of the season for the Redskins. Defensive end Stephen Bowen — with help from nose tackle Barry Cofield — participated Nov. 2.
And you can check out some of our other previous hangouts so you can see how this whole process works:
Morris, by the way, surprised the participants with tickets to the Redskins preseason game vs. the Indianapolis Colts, so you just never know what to expect when hanging out with the Redskins.
So be sure to catch Young’s Google+ Hangout live and on air Friday at 2 p.m. and stay tuned for future Redskins Google+ Hangout opportunities.
Be sure to follow the Redskins everywhere you go:
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/redskins
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/redskins
- Google+ – www.google.com/+washingtonredskins
- Foursquare – www.foursquare.com/redskins
- Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/redskinsdotcom
- Instagram – http://instagram.com/redskins
Tags: Darrel Young, Google+, Google+ Hangout, washington redskins
Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »