You can bet that the Washington Redskins will stop at nothing to get a win tomorrow against the Carolina Panthers on Homecoming Weekend at FedExField.
But you Redskins fans also have the opportunity to show your dominance over the Panthers fans this weekend.
The two teams are taking part in a “Social Showdown,” which gives the fanbases the opportunity to tweet or post Instagram photos to show their team pride.
Here’s how to get involved:
- Then there’s two ways to ensure we come out on top against the Panthers in our Social Showdown:
- Click here for our “Tug of War” Facebook page and simply click “Tweet HTTR.” That should help you send out a Tweet with the message “Join the @Redskins virtual wave. Beat the Panthers! http://redsk.in/RyYMa0 #HTTR”
- You can also participate simply by using the hashtag #HTTR in your Tweets and Instagram photos. It’s a perfect, short and sweet ending to all the messages and photos we know you’ll already sending out this weekend.
Be sure to follow the Redskins everywhere you go:
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/redskins
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/redskins
- Google+ – www.google.com/+washingtonredskins
- Foursquare – www.foursquare.com/redskins
- Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/redskinsdotcom
- Instagram – http://statigr.am/redskins
Tags: Carolina Panthers, facebook, HTTR, instagram, social showdown, twitter, washington redskins
Posted in Uncategorized | 3 Comments »