• Thu., Aug. 21, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Mon., Sep. 01, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Tue., Sep. 02, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Wed., Sep. 03, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

VIDEO: RG3 Talks Politics, Halloween

Posted by Andrew Walker on October 27, 2012 – 8:41 pm

(AP photo)

Robert Griffin III is just 22 years old, but the Redskins rookie quarterback could already be thinking about a post-football career in politics.

That’s what he told the NFL Network’s Melissa Stark this week for their “Sunday Sitdown,” which will air in its entirety tomorrow at 9 a.m.

The Redskins Blog, however, is here to hook you up with a preview of the interview, which you can see below.

Griffin III was also asked about several other topics by Stark, including:

Do you already consider yourself a leader on the Washington Redskins?

“You’d have to ask the guys that, but I think over the first seven games I’ve proven myself to them. I’ve earned my respect from them as they have told me. I don’t think there’s a shadow of a doubt that they see me as a leader out there on the field.”

The election is around the corner. Have you seen the ‘RG3 for President’ signs? Are you more popular than Barack Obama and Mitt Romney in Washington, D.C.?

“I have seen those signs. I have no idea. I don’t put a gauge on those kind of things. You know, right now the 22-year-old me has no interest in politics are far as running for election or anything of that nature, but, you know, it’s something that could happen later down the line. That’s part of the reason I partnered with Assassin’s Creed 3, not just to be a part of of their Art of the Assassins campaign, but just to bring attention to voting. It’s an important part of our lives. We do have the right to vote, so you might as well exercise it. It’s huge.”

Halloween is coming up — who did you dress up like as a child?

“Actually, my favorite Halloween costume was the Ninja Turtles. I was a huge Ninja Turtles fan growing up. Michelangelo, Leonardo, Donatello and Rafael. I know all those guys — I don’t know what I’ll be this Halloween, but that was definitely one of my favorite ones.”

Do you really wear one glove to honor Michael Jackson?

“Yeah, it’s something I started when I first started playing football. I was a huge Michael Jackson fan and it’s something that struck a chord with me. You know, I’ve always loved music and it’s something that’s always been a big part of my life.”

Here’s the full interview with Griffin III: