• Mon., Oct. 27, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Mon., Oct. 27, 2014 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDT Live Verizon Gametime Live Redskins pregame show hosted by Larry Michael LIVE from AT&T Stadium before the Redskins vs. Cowboys game on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 12:00 AM - 12:30 AM EDT Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden takes the podium following the Redskins vs. Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 12:30 AM - 1:00 AM EDT Live Player Press Conference Select Redskins players take the podium following the Redskins vs. Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Wed., Oct. 29, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Thu., Oct. 30, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Fri., Oct. 31, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Sun., Nov. 02, 2014 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST Live Verizon Gametime Live Redskins pregame show hosted by Larry Michael LIVE from TCF Bank Stadium before the Redskins vs. Vikings game on Sunday, November 2, 2014.
  • Sun., Nov. 02, 2014 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM EST Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden takes the podium following the Redskins vs. Vikings game at TCF Bank Stadium on Sunday, November 2, 2014.

Watch Niles Paul’s Hit Over And Over

Posted by Andrew Walker on October 17, 2012 – 1:42 pm

Niles Paul had one of those hits last Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings that you just want to watch over and over again.

So here you go (courtesty of thevikingage.com).

Paul — a special teams ace when he’s not playing his usual tight end position — was asked all about the punt return smackdown on Vikings returner Marcus Sherels after the 38-24 Redskins victory.

“I just knew that was my opportunity to get down there, kicking it to my side, and make a big play,” he said, discussing the single coverage.  “I didn’t see [Sherels] fair catch it, so I just took my shot.

“I was looking around to make sure I didn’t get the flag because his helmet came off,” he continued with a grin.  “I didn’t feel like it was a helmet-to-helmet shot, I just threw my shoulder at him. If he didn’t fair catch the ball, that’s his fault.  I lowered my shoulder; felt like I made a good play.”

Tags: , ,

2 Responses to “Watch Niles Paul’s Hit Over And Over”

1. By burnt on Oct 17, 2012 | Reply