• Mon., Oct. 27, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Mon., Oct. 27, 2014 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDT Live Verizon Gametime Live Redskins pregame show hosted by Larry Michael LIVE from AT&T Stadium before the Redskins vs. Cowboys game on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 12:00 AM - 12:30 AM EDT Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden takes the podium following the Redskins vs. Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 12:30 AM - 1:00 AM EDT Live Player Press Conference Select Redskins players take the podium following the Redskins vs. Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Wed., Oct. 29, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Thu., Oct. 30, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Fri., Oct. 31, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Sun., Nov. 02, 2014 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST Live Verizon Gametime Live Redskins pregame show hosted by Larry Michael LIVE from TCF Bank Stadium before the Redskins vs. Vikings game on Sunday, November 2, 2014.
  • Sun., Nov. 02, 2014 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM EST Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden takes the podium following the Redskins vs. Vikings game at TCF Bank Stadium on Sunday, November 2, 2014.

Reminder: ‘Skins-Bills On NBC Nonstop

Posted by Andrew Walker on August 8, 2012 – 10:04 am

(AP photo)

Note: A previous version of this post listed NBC Nonstop for Verizon FIOS subscribers at channel 260, but it’s actually channel 460. Also, this is a repeat post from Tuesday. But I don’t think this could be repeated enough!

For those of you not making the trek to Buffalo, N.Y., Thursday for the Washington Redskins’ 2012 preseason debut, listen up:

The game will not be airing on NBC-4. Instead, due to 2012 Summer Olympics coverage, the game will be showing in the Washington D.C. market on the “NBC Nonstop” channel, as well as on Comcast SportsNet.

Kickoff from Ralph Wilson Stadium is set for 7 p.m.

Viewers in the D.C. region can find the NBC Nonstop broadcast on the following channels for the following carriers:

- 208 (Comcast)
– 803 (Cox)
– 28 (RCN)
– 460 (Verizon FIOS)
– 4.2 (Over-the-air receivers)

The final three games of the Redskins’ preseason slate will be simulcast on NBC-4 and Comcast SportsNet.

Here’s the full preseason television schedule:

Tags: , , , , ,

42 Responses to “Reminder: ‘Skins-Bills On NBC Nonstop”

1. By BigRedSpear on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

Moved to Denver in January and I’m trying to figure out how I can watch this game. Does anyone know if there is a national channel (my Comcast guide lists a game on NFL Network Thursday night, but teams are “to be announced”). Is there a live webcast? HELP!

2. By Matt on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

Does anyone know if Time Warner will have the game in NC

3. By Teezy on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

what channel will it be on for dish and direct tv?

4. By jay on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

I’m in the same boat as you. NFLHD is showing a broadcast later that night or early next day. It’s the only option I’ve had for as long as I can remember. I set to record and then watch it post game. It seems Comcast blacks out all skins coverage outside of DC which is BS. I can’t even watch Redskins Nation.

5. By diehardfan on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

Im in jersey is ther a channel I can see the game. Online? Ustream? something???

6. By Legs on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

You can buy the preseason package on nfl.com

7. By RoyalSkin21 on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

BigRedSper email me, I’ have the right webiste for you. bking@hail2theskins.com

8. By john on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

watch it on line nfl.preaseason.com

9. By joe on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

If you have directv, you should be able to watch on comcast sportsnet which is channel 642.

10. By Michael Calderon on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

I live in New Mexico and the only redskins games I see are either against the dallas cowboys or if its thursday, sunday, or monday night football. But there is a website I go to. It’s called p2p4u.com or first row seat sports. I can watch all my games there free.

11. By sean davis on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

I live in Baltimore city n they only play dumbass Ravens games here, what channel. Can I see the game on please?

12. By goredskins11 on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

@BigRedSpear,

I live in East Texas and have been a ‘skins fan since 1982. I know that the NFL Network does show every pre-season game that will be played, but only a small amount of them are shown live there. The Redskins-Bills game is scheduled to be shown on the NFL Network on Sunday at 5pm central time. I have it scheduled on my DVR. Thursday night the NFL Network will have a live show that looks-in on various games being played, so you may or may not see snippets of the Redskins game there. You can also purchase the game on NFL.com streaming. And, you can search for other (shady) streaming options for free. I actually watched a couple of pre-season games that way last year. Good luck.

13. By dney on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

its on at 3pm friday too on nfl nrtwork

14. By Frank on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

I moved to Tampa in 2008, and found that the easiest and cheapest way to see non-nationally televised Redskins pre-season games is to order the NFL.COM Pre-Season package. It’s only $19.99 and you can see all 4 Skins game LIVE. I’m lucky that the Skins play Tampa at FedEx on Pre-Week 4, we’ll get that game down here live locally.

Frank

15. By Frank on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

BTW, The Bills-Redskins game is being shown delayed this Friday at 4:00pm EST also, on the NFL Network. Set your TiVo’s and DVR’s up. lol

16. By Frank on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

4:00pm EST Friday on NFL Network, That’s 3:00pm CST, 2:00pm MST, and 1:00pm PST

17. By goredskins11 on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

Thanks Frank and dney.
    I searched again and found that it is airing on NFL Network quite a few times before the Sunday one I had set in my DVR. It didn’t find those the first time I searched a while back. HTTR!!!!

18. By Joe on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

A correction to the article- NBC nonstop for Verizon fios is on channel 460, not 260. 260 is the Disney junior channel.

19. By fan on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

verizon fios channel is 460 not 260 (disney jr)

20. By Doug on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

Typo the channel is 460 for Verizon Fios not 260. HTTR!!!!!!!

21. By furd tergeson on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

i just got the preseason nfl.com deal, but then read the fine print..if the game is blacked out locally it will be blacked out on the preseason.nfl and air later…

bummer..how many home preseason games you think will sell out?

Im thinking ill be watching these days later with or without the preseason.nfl thing..

save your moneyz..

22. By furd tergeson on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

heres the link to first week blackout games.. im sure the rest will be similar…what a joke nfl….

23. By fft5305 on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

My Comcast SportsNet showed it on the schedule… until I set my DVR. The next day, the schedule changed to show Adventure Sports and Dew Tour. No channels show the Skins game until the replay on NFL Network on Friday at 4… Grrr…

24. By fft5305 on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

My Comcast schedule showed that the game would be on… until I set my DVR. Then it changed to Adventure Sports and Dew Tour. No channels are showing as having the game until the NFL Network reply at 4 on Friday. Grrr….

25. By Chris on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

The Verizon FiOS channel for NBC Nonstop is 460 not 260. Just so everybody with FiOS knows.

26. By ETHAN BAUGHAN on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

the redskins game can be seen on channel 576 on comcast we get all the games because we live in olney so we get most of all the games so we have verizon cable so thats all i can help you look for oit on channel 576 COMCAST OK FROM ETHAN BAUGHAN

27. By DRock61 on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

NFL Network… $19.95 all preseason games…

28. By Bill on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

Dish network is not broadcasting the game. Unless someone knows differently than I do :)

29. By cowboy killa on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

finally get a peep at Rg3.

30. By David El on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

Drew,
    ITS DAVE!
    -DL

31. By Tony on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

Redskins@buffalo will show on this site AtdheNet.tv at 7pm live. I live in Winston-Saem NC and they show all the games on Sundays in regular season

32. By Tony on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

all games are free no cost all season longfor all the redskins fans ENJOY!!!!!!!! HTTRS

33. By Tony on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

AtdheNet.tv AtdheNet.tv is the website to look at all redskins games all year long lets gooooooooo!! HTTRS!!!!!!!!!!!

34. By Tony on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

HTTRS!!! HTTRS!!!!!! cant wait to see RG3 HTTRS!!!! tonight ON AtdheNet.tv website I been an REDSKINS fan for 35yrs sense 1977 HTTRS!!!!!!

35. By marcos on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

i live in dallas tx. i watch the regular season online here http://atdhenet.tv/index.html i hope it works for preseason too

36. By Tromboni on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

Tony–I will check out this thar website you hath given to me and only me. I am humbled.

37. By Lavar56 on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

Dish network will be broadcasting on 424 I believe.

38. By Joe on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

@bigredspear: I moved to Denver from VA about a year ago and had the same problem. Basic cable just won’t show it. Except for our Monday night game VS Giants you’re gonna have to spring for the NFL package or go to a bar. If you decide to go to a bar. . . .http://www.facebook.com/groups/125160877545738/

39. By Cary on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

NFL Channel is airing San Diego vs Green Bay per our network listing in Va.

40. By Jason on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

I live in Harford County and am die hard Redskins fan. How can I watch the games from my home?

41. By Justin on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

For all the people that want to watch on Comcast in the Baltimore area tune in to channel 846 if you have HD or the new box that lets you watch HD channels on a regular T.V.

42. By Chris on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

Hey poster, you’re welcome for correcting your error on the channel gor FiOS.