• Mon., Oct. 27, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Mon., Oct. 27, 2014 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDT Live Verizon Gametime Live Redskins pregame show hosted by Larry Michael LIVE from AT&T Stadium before the Redskins vs. Cowboys game on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 12:00 AM - 12:30 AM EDT Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden takes the podium following the Redskins vs. Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 12:30 AM - 1:00 AM EDT Live Player Press Conference Select Redskins players take the podium following the Redskins vs. Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Wed., Oct. 29, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Thu., Oct. 30, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Fri., Oct. 31, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Sun., Nov. 02, 2014 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST Live Verizon Gametime Live Redskins pregame show hosted by Larry Michael LIVE from TCF Bank Stadium before the Redskins vs. Vikings game on Sunday, November 2, 2014.
  • Sun., Nov. 02, 2014 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM EST Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden takes the podium following the Redskins vs. Vikings game at TCF Bank Stadium on Sunday, November 2, 2014.

Cheerleader Tiana Blogs From Aruba

Posted by Andrew Walker on June 11, 2012 – 7:25 am

The Washington Redskins Cheerleaders spent last week in Aruba for their annual swimsuit calendar photo shoot.

First Lady of Football Tiana was kind enough to blog from Day Four of the trip.

—————————

Hey Skins fans, it’s Tiana! I’ve had such an amazing experience this year in Palm Beach, Aruba for our annual cheerleader calendar photo shoot trip. Nothing can compare to the magnitude of a trip like this, and no amount words can truly explain it.I was lucky enough this year, at the mark of our 50th anniversary, to wear a Redskins themed bathing suit. Well, I actually wore burgundy bottoms with an extremely cropped Redskins tank top ‘surgically altered’ by my squad buddy, Jamilla. There was just enough skin showing to keep your eyes guessing, and just enough fabric to keep it classy… ;)

I stepped in front of the camera ankle-deep in the ocean and did a few poses standing up, letting the wind blow through my hair.  I ended with a few poses on both knees with the waves gently crashing all around me.  Throughout the shoot I had former cheer alumni, Tiffany, assisting with the overall look and making sure all of my curlies were out of my face and out of my lip gloss! I also had my current ten-year veteran squad buddy, Jamilla, helping me stay sexy with my poses.  She is definitely someone you want to pay attention to and learn from when it comes to the sexy face!

To be wearing the honorary burgundy and gold colors makes me so proud to be in this calendar representing the home team. Our football team has brought so much history and Hall of Fame athletes to the game, and there is no better team that I’d be privileged to cheer for.

It was so surreal to look around and realize that I had the opportunity to come to another country and be a part of such an amazing production.  Our team is very fortunate to be able to go on this trip because it really allow us to showcase the beautiful, classy women who are a part of this team.

Make sure you all come meet all of these gorgeous women at our official Calendar Release Party. Full details will be posted here on the Redskins website, see you there!!

- Tiana

—————————

For more from the Washington Redskins Cheerleaders’ swimsuit calendar photo shoot in Aruba, check their Twitter and Facebook pages and their official website.

Tags: , , ,
Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment »

One Response to “Cheerleader Tiana Blogs From Aruba”

1. By Darrell Conquest on Aug 6, 2012 | Reply

Tiana,

My name is Darrell Conquest. I met you at Redskins Appreciation Day this year (2012) and I was wondering if you could get in contact with me via email……..qwest22@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,