• Mon., Oct. 27, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Mon., Oct. 27, 2014 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDT Live Verizon Gametime Live Redskins pregame show hosted by Larry Michael LIVE from AT&T Stadium before the Redskins vs. Cowboys game on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 12:00 AM - 12:30 AM EDT Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden takes the podium following the Redskins vs. Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 12:30 AM - 1:00 AM EDT Live Player Press Conference Select Redskins players take the podium following the Redskins vs. Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Wed., Oct. 29, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Thu., Oct. 30, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Fri., Oct. 31, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Sun., Nov. 02, 2014 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST Live Verizon Gametime Live Redskins pregame show hosted by Larry Michael LIVE from TCF Bank Stadium before the Redskins vs. Vikings game on Sunday, November 2, 2014.
  • Sun., Nov. 02, 2014 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM EST Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden takes the podium following the Redskins vs. Vikings game at TCF Bank Stadium on Sunday, November 2, 2014.

Cheerleader Mila Blogs From Aruba

Posted by Andrew Walker on June 8, 2012 – 11:44 am

The Washington Redskins Cheerleaders are currently in Aruba for their annual swimsuit calendar photo shoot.

First Lady of Football Mila was kind enough to blog from Day Three of the trip.

—————————

Hey Redskins fans this is Mila writing to you all from the beautiful Aruba! I have been up since about 4:00 AM, and I literally just finished my shoot which felt awesome.

I had a white strapless bikini with gold accessories to really make the shoot pop. It’s funny because I had decided to do silver right until the night before. That just shows anything can happen.

Richard (my photographer) had me leaning up against a green pillar.  I was nervous because I didn’t practice any leaning poses but he showed me a pose to start and I took it from there. Everyone on-site was so supportive and really helped me make my shoot come together.

Thank you to the make-up, hair, and WRC crew for all of their fabulous work!

See you on the field :)

- Mila

—————————

For more updates on the Washington Redskins Cheerleaders’ swimsuit calendar photo shoot in Aruba, check their Twitter and Facebook pages and their official website.

Tags: , , , ,

2 Responses to “Cheerleader Mila Blogs From Aruba”

1. By gottago324 on Jun 11, 2012 | Reply

Your look awesome, we’re all so proud of you! We love you lots!

2. By Mark on Nov 19, 2012 | Reply

You look fantastic and I can tell you are the biddest swetheart…Intersting military back round… Hope your doing ok with the Okinawan language…Your beautiful doing my pert and more to have you hte calendar…!!!