• Wed., Apr. 16, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Thu., Apr. 24, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Fri., Apr. 25, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Mon., Apr. 28, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Tue., Apr. 29, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

Cheerleader Kristin Blogs From Aruba

Posted by Andrew Walker on June 7, 2012 – 10:05 am

The Washington Redskins Cheerleaders are currently in Aruba for their annual swimsuit calendar photo shoot.

First Lady of Football Kristin was kind enough to blog from Day One of the trip.

—————————

Hey Redskins fans, it’s Kristin! We are in Aruba and today was the start of our calendar shoots. I was so excited to be doing my photo shoot today and today also included a few firsts for me. It was my first time doing a photo shoot for the calendar in the afternoon, first time shooting with a beautiful sunset behind me, and the first time being in the water during my shoot. It was a completely different experience than what I have had before.

First I will share with y’all that my bikini was black and very sexy. It had two metal bows, one in the front and one in the back of the bikini bottoms. I did my photo shoot with Richard, an unbelievable photographer, who had some great ideas for my shoot. He told me to walk into the ocean till the water was thigh high. As I stepped into the ocean there were thousands of little fish that scattered away, I could see them so well through the clear water! During my photo shoot there were a few times when fish would jump out of the water right in front of me! I thought it was really cool, I don’t get creeped out by stuff like that. I had the best time dong the photo shoot and I can’t wait to see the picture that they choose.

Right after my shoot the whole team had a performance for the visitors at the Radisson Resort. I had to rush to where we were performing to get ready for the performance. Our show lasted about an hour and included lots of dancing, singing, and crowd participation. We all had such a great time and it was fun to see so many smiling faces in the crowd! We must have put on an awesome show!

Today was a busy day but that is always how our schedule is during the calendar shoot. We have a fast paced week with a schedule that keeps us all going and helping each other out. I think that is what makes our trip unique, special, and memorable. I hope the fans out there are getting excited about the new calendar coming out… it is already off to a sexy, beautiful start!!

Love,

Kristin

—————————

For more updates on the Washington Redskins Cheerleaders’ swimsuit calendar photo shoot in Aruba, check their Twitter page and official website.

Tags: , , , , , ,

2 Responses to “Cheerleader Kristin Blogs From Aruba”

1. By mel andrews on Jun 7, 2012 | Reply

Good luck, have fun!

2. By Sarge on Feb 18, 2014 | Reply

Social media and blogs keep us updated and help in maintaining good relationship with our followers. It is good to share recent activities because more you reveal more people will connect with you.