Forget having a case of the Mondays.
At least on this particular day.
Several Redskins players, coaches and team officials were away from the practice fields and meeting rooms Monday to take part in the seventh annual Leukemia Golf Classic.
And, apparently, several players’ phones weren’t too far from their golf balls and tees, either.
Here are some of the Tweets from Monday’s action at the Leukemia Golf Classic, hosted by Redskins’ outside linebacker Brian Orakpo:
- Kicker Graham Gano tweeted a photo of his group, which was apparently a loose bunch Monday. Gano, by the way, claimed he carded a natural birdie at the Trump National Golf Club:
- Safety DeJon Gomes broke out the jeans for his golf round Monday, and posted this action shot:
- Tackle James Lee appreciated the relaxing time away from the field:
- Cornerback Travon Bellamy showed off the follow-through on his putting:
- Long snapper Nick Sundberg made this bold statement, just minutes after teeing off. I’d guess he has heavy competition for the title:
- Offensive lineman Willie Smith set lofty goals for himself before teeing off:
- And finally, tight end Rob Myers proves that the aforementioned “case of the Mondays” is for the birds:
It’s great to see the team out having lots of fun and supporting such a great cause.
Tags: Brian Orakpo, GrahamGano, leukemia golf classic, twitter, washington redskins
Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »