• Wed., Jun. 01, 2016 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT Cooley and Kevin

Check out Cooley and Kevin weekdays from 7am-11am on ESPN 980, online at ESPN980.com and via the ESPN 980 App for

iPhone and Android.

• Wed., Jun. 01, 2016 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet
  • Wed., Jun. 01, 2016 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT The Tony Kornheiser Show Check out The Tony Kornheiser Show weekdays from 11am-1pm on ESPN 980, online at ESPN980.com and via the ESPN 980 App for iPhone and Android.
  • Wed., Jun. 01, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet
  • Wed., Jun. 01, 2016 11:00 PM - 11:30 PM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet
  • Thu., Jun. 02, 2016 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet
  • Thu., Jun. 02, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet
  • Thu., Jun. 02, 2016 11:00 PM - 11:30 PM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet
  • Fri., Jun. 03, 2016 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet
  • Fri., Jun. 03, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet

Gabriella Vos, Youngest Redskins Fan

Posted by Brian Tinsman on October 13, 2011 – 9:50 am

I get a lot of comments and emails about being the biggest, oldest, or most knowledgeable fan.  Now, I can present you with perhaps the youngest Washington Redskins fan.

This morning I got an email from Lawrence Vos about his Burgundy and Gold bundle of joy:

I wanted to introduce you all to my beautiful daughter Gabriella Ruby Vos who is officially one week old today (born 6 October 2011 at Good Hope Hospital in Sutton Coldfield in England). Please see the attached picture to see how much or a Redskins fan Gabriella already is. When she was born she was passed to me and I was wearing a Redskins t-shirt I bought about 5 years ago.

I wonder if Gabriella is the youngest Redskins fan in England?

Celebrating her 1-week birthday today would be hard to beat, so for all intents and purposes, I think Gabriella wins the title.  Her father said that he’s been a die-hard Redskins fan since he was 11 years old in 1985.  Now at the age of 37, he can celebrate 26 years of loyal fandom by welcoming in the newest addition to Redskins Nation.

Happy 1-week birthday, Gabriella!

Tags: , ,

3 Responses to “Gabriella Vos, Youngest Redskins Fan”

1. By Lawrence Vos on Oct 14, 2011 | Reply

Huge thankyou Brian from a very proud dad in England – HTTR for life – Redskins Nation rules.

2. By Brian Tinsman on Oct 14, 2011 | Reply

@Lawrence Vos-

You got it brother, HTTR!

1. 1 Trackback(s)