Around forty Redskins players met at an area field for a players-only practice yesterday. Here’s a few of the more interesting things to emerge from that session.
• A chance to hear from some rookies, via NBCWashington’s Capital Games blog:
• Ten observations on the day, from the reliably observant John Keim of the Washington Examiner.
• Some more observations, from the also-reliable Rich Campbell of the Washington Times.
• A solid overview video package, from Kelli Johnson of Comcast SportsNet
• A compare-and-contrast on how the two QBs are dealing with the rookies, from Dan Steinberg at the DC Sports Bog
• Ryan Kerrigan discussing his hearing impairment, again from Capital Games
• And a frankly terrifying video of Chris Cooley and Fred Davis wrestling after practice, ALSO from Capital Games via Sports Buzz:
I swear, that one’s even worse than the time the two had a tricycle race on ice.
Posted in General | No Comments »