Over at Examiner.com, Mike Frandsen is tired of people focusing on the negative when it comes to Redskins owner Daniel Snyder:
“It is just so tedious and tiresome to constantly condemn Snyder,” Frandsen writes. “Think of something new to write or talk about. Please. And if you’re going to criticize Snyder for all of the Redskins’ missteps, then he should get credit for the Redskins’ good moves as well.”
And Frandsen brings up something that often gets overlooked:
[L]ike it or not, the Redskins have been better under Snyder than they were during the previous six years from 1993 to 1998 when they failed to make the playoffs and had a record of 36-59 and a winning percentage of .379.
It’s an interesting, even-handed look at the Redskins, and it’s worth reading.
Other Redskins links worth reading, while I’m at home with a sick kid….
- At Hogs Haven, RVAparks has an interesting wishlist of what he calls “low contract” free agents. Some unexpected names there.
- A Jaguars blog lists Donovan McNabb as an outside possibility to quarterback the Jaguars this year.
- Meanwhile, an NFL.com blog sees McNabb as a possible fit in Minnesota. Last time we heard McNabb talk, it really sounded to me like he was hoping to stick around here, but this is all enjoyable offseason speculation anyhow.
- At SBNation DC, Ken Meringolo remembers some of Santana Moss‘s biggest plays with the Redskins.
- And at the Redskins.com mothership, Gary Fitzgerald has an excellent interview with Chris Samuels about his new gig coaching high school football in Alabama.
Posted in General | No Comments »