• Sun., Dec. 11, 2016 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST Live Redskins PreGame Show with Kevin Sheehan and John Riggins Kevin Sheehan gets the action started at 10am with the Official Redskins Radio Pregame Show presented by Koch – three hours of expert analysis, coaches interviews, key matchups, NFC East Game Day Previews, fantasy football updates and more!

Plus, this year Hall of Fame running back John Riggins will join Kevin in the broadcast booth during the final 90 minutes of the show, giving fans unparalleled pregame analysis for every Redskins game right up to kickoff.
  • Sun., Dec. 11, 2016 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM EST Live Postgame Press Conferences Redskins head coach Jay Gruden, quarterback Kirk Cousins and select players address the media following the Redskins vs. Eagles game at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pa.
  • Mon., Dec. 12, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fane unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches, and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m./7:30 a.m. daily)

Time: 5:30 p.m.

• Fri., Dec. 16, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Time: 5:30 p.m.

Location: Comcast SportsNet

• Mon., Dec. 19, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Time: 5:30 p.m.

Location: Comcast SportsNet

• Mon., Dec. 19, 2016 11:30 PM - 11:59 PM EST Live Postgame Press Conferences Redskins head coach Jay Gruden, quarterback Kirk Cousins and select players address the media following the Redskins vs. Panthers game at FedExField in Landover, Md.
  • Tue., Dec. 20, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Time: 5:30 p.m.

Location: Comcast SportsNet

Daniel Snyder Talks In Dallas

Posted by Matt Terl on February 4, 2011 – 3:46 pm

Redskins owner Daniel Snyder is in wintry Dallas for the Super Bowl, and he took some time today to talk to The John Thompson Show with Doc Walker about his recent lawsuit against the Washington City Paper, the media in general, and the state of the Redskins.

“It’s very, very simple,” Snyder said, when asked about his suit against the City Paper. “I think, as you know, Doc, my father was a journalist all his life. I’ve never sued anyone in the media. But when someone calls you a criminal and flat-out lies and makes fun of your wife — who’s battling breast cancer, is the national spokesperson for breast cancer awareness for the NFL — and makes fun of it, you’re just dealing with someone who has crossed the line. And what’s right is right and what’s wrong is wrong. It’s that simple, and that’s all it is. It’s nothing more than that.

“I wish — and we waited and hoped — they would do a correction and apologize,” Snyder continued, “but they chose to continue with their lies, and enough is enough. But having said that, I love the media, respect the media, and understand that I get criticized all the time.
“I’ve never threatened anyone, and you know that,” Snyder said. “I mean, I own part of the radio station and I think you guys beat the snot outta me when we lose, and we respect that and understand it. I know that LaVar Arrington beats the snot out of us [on 106.7 The Fan] and then does praise us sometimes when we win, but you know this, and I think the fans know this: I love this football team, I love this community, I’m dedicated.

“I’m doing the best I can to support my coach, Mike Shanahan, and my general manager in Bruce Allen. We’re in good hands — I’m telling you, we’re in good hands with them. And I’m real pleased about the direction of our franchise.

“One thing I’m real proud of is that we were competitive as can be this year,” Snyder said. “I’m rooting for the Green Bay Packers so I can say we beat the Super Bowl champs. And we lost a lot of heartbreakers this year, but we fought hard. The men played hard.

“I saw Lorenzo Alexander earlier and I said to him, ‘I appreciate how hard you guys fight.’

“And he said, ‘We do,’ and he said, ‘We WILL win.’ We’re an organization that I think is on the up, so I’m excited about it.”

Snyder also addressed the possibility of a Super Bowl in D.C., especially in light of the current frosty conditions in Texas. “Let’s see if it’s a good experience, see if the fans enjoy themselves, see if the media enjoy themselves, see if they get home safely,” Snyder said, “and at the end of the day, the New York experience in 2014 — we WILL get a Super Bowl in Washington, D.C. It’s just a matter of time. And these will be positives for us over time.”