• Wed., Jun. 01, 2016 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT Cooley and Kevin

Check out Cooley and Kevin weekdays from 7am-11am on ESPN 980, online at ESPN980.com and via the ESPN 980 App for

iPhone and Android.

• Wed., Jun. 01, 2016 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet
  • Wed., Jun. 01, 2016 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT The Tony Kornheiser Show Check out The Tony Kornheiser Show weekdays from 11am-1pm on ESPN 980, online at ESPN980.com and via the ESPN 980 App for iPhone and Android.
  • Wed., Jun. 01, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet
  • Wed., Jun. 01, 2016 11:00 PM - 11:30 PM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet
  • Thu., Jun. 02, 2016 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet
  • Thu., Jun. 02, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet
  • Thu., Jun. 02, 2016 11:00 PM - 11:30 PM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet
  • Fri., Jun. 03, 2016 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet
  • Fri., Jun. 03, 2016 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation Redskins Nation on Comcast SportsNet

Brothers Of The Legacy, Part 5

Posted by Matt Terl on January 28, 2011 – 2:17 pm

For me, this is the best part of the entire Brothers Of The Legacy documentary. Yes, I know that Sonny Jurgensen was one of the greatest quarterbacks ever to play the game. I understand that Sam Huff was similarly one of best, most violent linebackers in league history. But I never got to see it, and watching it now is about learning or trying to understand a past fact.

All my life, though, Sonny and Sam have been part of the Redskins radio broadcasts. THAT I recognize. So seeing the early snippets of their separate media work, watching Frank Herzog and Larry Michael explain what it’s like being in the booth with them, getting a look at them while the game is going on in … that’s something that hits me on the visceral level.

Previous episodes: 1234