On Now
Coming Up
  • Mon., Oct. 20, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

    Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fans unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m/7:30 a.m. daily)

    • DATE: December 3, 2013
    • TIME:  5:30 PM 
    • LOCATION:  Comcast SportsNet

  • Tue., Oct. 21, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

    Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fans unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m/7:30 a.m. daily)

    • DATE: December 3, 2013
    • TIME:  5:30 PM 
    • LOCATION:  Comcast SportsNet

  • Wed., Oct. 22, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

    Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fans unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m/7:30 a.m. daily)

    • DATE: December 3, 2013
    • TIME:  5:30 PM 
    • LOCATION:  Comcast SportsNet

  • Thu., Oct. 23, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

    Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fans unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m/7:30 a.m. daily)

    • DATE: December 3, 2013
    • TIME:  5:30 PM 
    • LOCATION:  Comcast SportsNet

  • Fri., Oct. 24, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

    Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fans unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m/7:30 a.m. daily)

    • DATE: December 3, 2013
    • TIME:  5:30 PM 
    • LOCATION:  Comcast SportsNet

  • Mon., Oct. 27, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

    Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fans unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m/7:30 a.m. daily)

    • DATE: December 3, 2013
    • TIME:  5:30 PM 
    • LOCATION:  Comcast SportsNet

  • Mon., Oct. 27, 2014 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDT Live Verizon Gametime Live Redskins pregame show hosted by Larry Michael LIVE from AT&T Stadium before the Redskins vs. Cowboys game on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 12:00 AM - 12:30 AM EDT Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden takes the podium following the Redskins vs. Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 12:30 AM - 1:00 AM EDT Live Player Press Conference Select Redskins players take the podium following the Redskins vs. Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium on Monday, October 27, 2014.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT Redskins Nation

    Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fans unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m/7:30 a.m. daily)

    • DATE: December 3, 2013
    • TIME:  5:30 PM 
    • LOCATION:  Comcast SportsNet

Redskins @ Eagles – Third Quarter Thoughts

Posted by Matt Terl on November 29, 2009 – 3:23 pm

Jason Campbell is having an up-and-down game today, but credit where credit’s due: he killed it that quarter. The touchdown drive was 75% Campbell, buying time with his legs, finding guys when the play had broken down, and just generally doing all those things you want a quarterback to do. The other 25% was Fred Davis, who had a third-down catch-and-rumble down the sidelines tenacious enough that the pressbox announcer tried to call the play down eight yards before it was over.

Credit also to the Redskins defense, which has made life difficult for the Eagles even in the absence of Albert Haynesworth and DeAngelo Hall, and the non-Clinton Portis running backs as Quinton Ganther joined Marcus Mason in having a good game. (Ganther through three: 5 carries, 32 yards.)

But this is the second straight week that the Redskins have had the lead heading into the fourth, and … well, we all know how last week turned out. As the third ends, though, Redskins 21, Eagles 16.


Posted in General | No Comments »

Post a Comment

%d bloggers like this: