- There are no hats in the press box. None. I didn’t really expect guys in battered hats with press passes jammed into them, but … okay, I guess I did. What a letdown.
- Seeing Stephon Heyer walk off after being shaken up is a tremendous relief. I mean, that was a genuine downer on an otherwise impressive improvisational play by Brennan.
- I didn’t know Maurice Mann was in the running for a punt return position, which makes it a little less surprising when there’s a muff. Good job just falling on it, at least.
- I had that punt at 4″80, but my finger kinda slipped on the button, so that’s an even less accurate number than the rest of mine. I can’t help but think that it would be a much more dramatic battle if Frost was getting a chance to punt as well.
- The fact that overtime is numerically feasible is not exciting anyone in the press box.
- Rookie S Chris Horton has genuinely had a very good game, and he had a much easier time taking Lorenzen down on his second sack.
- An interception by the guy with my favorite name on the team makes overtime MUCH less likely. Nice work, Matterral.
Tags: Training Camp 2008, TrainingCamp2008
Posted in General | No Comments »